Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!

IT HAS A CAPE! ...We're Fucked!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
KU KU KU...
Chatbox is empty and you're the only one on? Click the archives after logging into the chatbox to see if there is something you can reply to!
THIS FORUM IS THE SHITZORZ!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IF YOU ARE GOING TO RP, AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO FUCKING WRITE PROPERLY!

If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Character sheet
Name: Nuckelz
Health:
If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce Left_bar_bleue150/150If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce Left_bar_bleue75/75If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce Empty
PostSubject: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this century?   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:35 pm

If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this century? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Hoshi
Admin
Admin
Hoshi

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Log
Health:
If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce Left_bar_bleue150/150If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce Left_bar_bleue75/75If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:54 am

Batman, oh Batman. Wherefore art thou Batman?
Back to top Go down
http://justlog.deviantart.com
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 am

What a action film?
Back to top Go down
Superfoxxy
Admin
Admin
Superfoxxy

Number of posts : 625
Location : Traveling with Bill and Ted in their EXCELLENT adventure!
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Name: Alister
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Im pretty sure no one would appreciate his work and he would be shunned from the modern world...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thejshizzle
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:17 am

and why is that?
Back to top Go down
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Number of posts : 844
Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character sheet
Name: Ryzer
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Because he's an old fart and today's youth couldn't understand the depth of his work.
Back to top Go down
https://spammersunite.aforumfree.com
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:23 pm

ok what if he wrote in this century's talk?
Back to top Go down
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:05 pm

Ummm people might listen to him, but still be lost in his depth...
Back to top Go down
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:56 pm

I dont think so
Back to top Go down
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 pm

So you think today's youth is capable of underestanding him...?
Back to top Go down
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:10 pm

it depends on who the children are
Back to top Go down
vpknight
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
vpknight

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character sheet
Name: vpknight
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:21 am

i totally not spoken from myself thing that he would be so confused in this world and the new century that he would be brutally killed and shoved back into that little cubical in hell to write another stephen king novel that when read will kill the senses and physically disable us for life

so dont bring the fker back r were all screwed and i mean u kana and your black magic ways
Back to top Go down
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:05 am

Ok what if he was a superhero?
Back to top Go down
vpknight
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
vpknight

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:54 pm

well then all of the renasance villians would have to choose between his anoying life r his second kruel death
Back to top Go down
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Some wheres shakespear is spinning in his grave. lol
Back to top Go down
Superfoxxy
Admin
Admin
Superfoxxy

Number of posts : 625
Location : Traveling with Bill and Ted in their EXCELLENT adventure!
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Name: Alister
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:43 pm

I'm sure he's writing something rather witty about us...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thejshizzle
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Lol wow. You know I was thinking of that to. lol
Back to top Go down
vpknight
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
vpknight

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:22 pm

somewhere shakespears spitting in his grave
Back to top Go down
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:04 am

We all no shakespear had wooden teeth and no toung so how could he spitt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce   If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If Shakespear was still alive what would he write in this ce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER! :: Media/Reading :: Literature-
Jump to: