Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!

IT HAS A CAPE! ...We're Fucked!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
KU KU KU...
Chatbox is empty and you're the only one on? Click the archives after logging into the chatbox to see if there is something you can reply to!
THIS FORUM IS THE SHITZORZ!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IF YOU ARE GOING TO RP, AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO FUCKING WRITE PROPERLY!

Ranks and Rating System?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Person-san
Novice
Novice
Person-san

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Character sheet
Name: SA10
Health:
Ranks and Rating System? Left_bar_bleue150/150Ranks and Rating System? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
Ranks and Rating System? Left_bar_bleue75/75Ranks and Rating System? Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

Ranks and Rating System? Empty
PostSubject: Ranks and Rating System?   Ranks and Rating System? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:30 am

I was wondering what the differences in power were between the ranks and the individual ratings (stars)?
Back to top Go down
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Number of posts : 844
Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character sheet
Name: Ryzer
Health:
Ranks and Rating System? Left_bar_bleue150/150Ranks and Rating System? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
Ranks and Rating System? Left_bar_bleue75/75Ranks and Rating System? Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Rating System?   Ranks and Rating System? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:27 pm

Oh, it only shows how many posts they have. Your rank rises with your post count. Only admins and mods have power though.
Back to top Go down
https://spammersunite.aforumfree.com
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Character sheet
Name: Nuckelz
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Rating System?   Ranks and Rating System? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:13 pm

I am not a fan of the ranking system or the post count. I only glouted a couple of times about my post count to Daniel and Kana. (Sorry for the misspelling of any name or word.) Everytime I post people think im trying to get my post count up. Well I'm not! I am just being my self like I always am. The reason why I posted in the "Dead" post was because I was bored that nite. Even when I did post in the "Dead" post someone responded. Also another reason why I did that was because nobody is ever on and I don't want to double post because double posting is against the rules. Probally because I double posted a couple of time, Kana is enforceing the rules. I am sorry for that. Also I notice the big sigs are gone is that because of me and Deadpool? If I am the coulpred then all you had to do was tell me to change it which a few people did but Kana did not tell me to change and so farth I didn't. If Kana did tell me to change it on any of the post I must have not payed mind to it. Please link the post of were he did tell me. also no new post Kana saying change your picture. Also when someone puts stupid candy on their post I dont not say anything and if I did it was only on one or two. So please dont say anything about the way I post. I will do better.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Number of posts : 844
Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character sheet
Name: Ryzer
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Rating System?   Ranks and Rating System? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:25 am

Everyone had large sigs? I didn't notice or care actually...

Umm... people were frustrated, myself included, that a majority of your posts were either one word or just unproductive towards the topic.

If you think that you have anything to do with me reseting the post count and deleting the special groups, then don't. I'm doing it because it's unfair to new users.
Back to top Go down
https://spammersunite.aforumfree.com
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Rating System?   Ranks and Rating System? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:45 am

Ok i thought you were doing all of this because of me. Twisted Evil Well the one words was because i was bored and the "Dead" topic post was because i was bored and nobody is EVER on.
Back to top Go down
vpknight
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
vpknight

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character sheet
Name: vpknight
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: speak for yourself a-hole your never on when everybody else is   Ranks and Rating System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Poptart wrote:
Ok i thought you were doing all of this because of me. Twisted Evil Well the one words was because i was bored and the "Dead" topic post was because i was bored and nobody is EVER on.
Back to top Go down
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Rating System?   Ranks and Rating System? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Im always on. Just not when you were for the first time ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranks and Rating System?   Ranks and Rating System? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranks and Rating System?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER! :: Important to Us :: General Discussion-
Jump to: