Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!

IT HAS A CAPE! ...We're Fucked!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
KU KU KU...
Chatbox is empty and you're the only one on? Click the archives after logging into the chatbox to see if there is something you can reply to!
THIS FORUM IS THE SHITZORZ!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IF YOU ARE GOING TO RP, AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO FUCKING WRITE PROPERLY!

Transformers: RotF

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Number of posts : 844
Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character sheet
Name: Ryzer
Health:
Transformers: RotF Left_bar_bleue150/150Transformers: RotF Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
Transformers: RotF Left_bar_bleue75/75Transformers: RotF Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

Transformers: RotF Empty
PostSubject: Transformers: RotF   Transformers: RotF I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:30 am

WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK?!

WHEN DID TRANSFORMERS GET PSYCHIC ABILITIES?!
Back to top Go down
https://spammersunite.aforumfree.com
Hoshi
Admin
Admin
Hoshi

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Log
Health:
Transformers: RotF Left_bar_bleue150/150Transformers: RotF Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
Transformers: RotF Left_bar_bleue75/75Transformers: RotF Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

Transformers: RotF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers: RotF   Transformers: RotF I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Actually, this one was better than I expected.
Which isn't saying much because I expected an epicfail of massive proportions.

I was hoping to see more of the giant deathzilla they had on there, but of course Michael Bay just knows how to disappoint everyone.

At least they could've brought in some more kickass new bots, not useless crotchrockets and dumbass sports cars.
Back to top Go down
http://justlog.deviantart.com

Transformers: RotF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER! :: Media/Reading :: Movies-
Jump to: