Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!

IT HAS A CAPE! ...We're Fucked!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
KU KU KU...
Chatbox is empty and you're the only one on? Click the archives after logging into the chatbox to see if there is something you can reply to!
THIS FORUM IS THE SHITZORZ!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IF YOU ARE GOING TO RP, AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO FUCKING WRITE PROPERLY!

weird things you were afraid of as a kid.

Go down 
+5
Dark SK
Superfoxxy
Hoshi
Teh_Kana-teme
Meg pets an emu.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Meg pets an emu.
Novice
Novice
Meg pets an emu.

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-12-18

weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Empty
PostSubject: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:03 pm

I was scared of learning how to swim because I thought mermaids would eat me.

I always thought babies came out of your belly buttons.

SO TELL ME, GENERAL D.

WHAT WERE YOU SCARED OF?
Back to top Go down
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Number of posts : 844
Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character sheet
Name: Ryzer
Health:
weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Left_bar_bleue150/150weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Left_bar_bleue75/75weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Zombie Apocalypse. No lie.
Back to top Go down
https://spammersunite.aforumfree.com
Meg pets an emu.
Novice
Novice
Meg pets an emu.

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:06 pm

HAHA.

I used to be afraid of flushing the toilet because my cousin Madii told me that a monster would come and eat my a-hole.
Back to top Go down
Hoshi
Admin
Admin
Hoshi

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Log
Health:
weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Left_bar_bleue150/150weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Left_bar_bleue75/75weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:28 am

Afraid of the dark.

Still am.

Damn kids!
Back to top Go down
http://justlog.deviantart.com
Meg pets an emu.
Novice
Novice
Meg pets an emu.

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:42 pm

DON'T WORRY I'LL HOLD YOU HOSHI.

... not rly.
Back to top Go down
Hoshi
Admin
Admin
Hoshi

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Log
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Awesome my savior~
Back to top Go down
http://justlog.deviantart.com
Superfoxxy
Admin
Admin
Superfoxxy

Number of posts : 625
Location : Traveling with Bill and Ted in their EXCELLENT adventure!
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Name: Alister
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:37 pm

I'm scared of heights....

I remember Marilyn Manson scaring the shit outta me...

Just listening, I didn't even have to look...

YEAH MY MOM THOUGHT IT WOULD GREAT TO LEAVE THE RADIO ON AT NIGHT.....

ESPECIALLY WHEN A SHIM COMES TO RAPE YOU AT NIGHT.....
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thejshizzle
Dark SK
Contributor
Contributor
Dark SK

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Name: Aaron Smith
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:02 pm

lol i guess so... was/ still am scared of tornadoes and the dark...
Back to top Go down
http://animecentral27.org
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Character sheet
Name: Nuckelz
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:24 pm

I'm scared of deep dark murky water.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Yeah I have that problem too...
Back to top Go down
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:31 pm

you never know whats going to pop up.
Back to top Go down
Dark SK
Contributor
Contributor
Dark SK

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:39 pm

that is most true
Back to top Go down
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Something nudged my foot once.... Never go swimming outta clear water after that...
Back to top Go down
Dark SK
Contributor
Contributor
Dark SK

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:24 pm

maybe it was a rock you hit?
Back to top Go down
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:02 pm

The water was waaaaaaaay too deep for that...
Back to top Go down
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Back in the day the were fish with claws, a tounge that had a claw at the end of it, just imagine if we still have those.
Back to top Go down
Amazin Waffle
Novice
Novice
Amazin Waffle

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Character sheet
Name: WaffleMeister
Health:
weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Left_bar_bleue5/5weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
Mana:
weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Left_bar_bleue5/5weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:25 am

hmmm i think i was scared most of being upside down. because of a weird dream where i was upside down and it was a night sky dark. a reason why i'm scared of heights ;D
Back to top Go down
IshinoShiro
Contributor
Contributor
IshinoShiro

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Character sheet
Name: Ashi-Ken-Itsu
Health:
weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Left_bar_bleue100/100weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Left_bar_bleue125/125weird things you were afraid of as a kid. Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:14 pm

im afraid of the chalk launcher
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/animeownsu
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:28 am

What?
Back to top Go down
Person-san
Novice
Novice
Person-san

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Character sheet
Name: SA10
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:26 am

I was scared of the Triangle Monster...

Now imagine waking up in the middle of the night and seeing THAT sticking out of your doorway.

TRUE STORY!!!
Back to top Go down
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:07 pm

wow cool pic jacob how long it took u to make that? and im scared of waiting so hurry the frick up with the damned answer
Back to top Go down
Person-san
Novice
Novice
Person-san

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-31

Character sheet
Name: SA10
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:23 pm

Whoops, to late.

Oh, about the same time it would take for me TO KILL YOU 100 TIMES IN HALO!!!
Back to top Go down
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:21 pm

im pretty sure it didnt take u a 100 years

fear of being sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weird things you were afraid of as a kid.   weird things you were afraid of as a kid. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weird things you were afraid of as a kid.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER! :: Important to Us :: General Discussion-
Jump to: