Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!

IT HAS A CAPE! ...We're Fucked!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
KU KU KU...
Chatbox is empty and you're the only one on? Click the archives after logging into the chatbox to see if there is something you can reply to!
THIS FORUM IS THE SHITZORZ!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IF YOU ARE GOING TO RP, AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO FUCKING WRITE PROPERLY!

What the...? (Conspiracy?!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Number of posts : 844
Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character sheet
Name: Ryzer
Health:
What the...? (Conspiracy?!) Left_bar_bleue150/150What the...? (Conspiracy?!) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
What the...? (Conspiracy?!) Left_bar_bleue75/75What the...? (Conspiracy?!) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

What the...? (Conspiracy?!) Empty
PostSubject: What the...? (Conspiracy?!)   What the...? (Conspiracy?!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:28 pm

Just a discalimer:

THIS IS IN NO WAY SUPPOSED TO BE OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE!!!!

Ok, has anyone noticed that in all of their biggotry, religions have decided that no matter what, you HAVE a religion.

For example, Athieism. Athieism is the religion... of not believing in religion right? WTF!?
Back to top Go down
https://spammersunite.aforumfree.com
Ryuzaki
Contributor
Contributor
Ryuzaki

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Character sheet
Name: Trey
Health:
What the...? (Conspiracy?!) Left_bar_bleue150/150What the...? (Conspiracy?!) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
What the...? (Conspiracy?!) Left_bar_bleue75/75What the...? (Conspiracy?!) Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: What the...? (Conspiracy?!)   What the...? (Conspiracy?!) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:48 am

a religon is only if a god is involved in my opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P21irX3zXCo
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Character sheet
Name: Nuckelz
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What the...? (Conspiracy?!)   What the...? (Conspiracy?!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:45 am

Im with Ryu on this one. A religon is real only dealing with a god or gods.

Crap i didnt notice how old this was srry.
Back to top Go down
Hoshi
Admin
Admin
Hoshi

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Character sheet
Name: Log
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: What the...? (Conspiracy?!)   What the...? (Conspiracy?!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:08 am

That's why you go buddhist.

We don't have a god, but we do have orientals.

And they make it fucking worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://justlog.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the...? (Conspiracy?!)   What the...? (Conspiracy?!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the...? (Conspiracy?!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER! :: The Headlines :: Debates-
Jump to: