Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!

IT HAS A CAPE! ...We're Fucked!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
KU KU KU...
Chatbox is empty and you're the only one on? Click the archives after logging into the chatbox to see if there is something you can reply to!
THIS FORUM IS THE SHITZORZ!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IF YOU ARE GOING TO RP, AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO FUCKING WRITE PROPERLY!

Elfen Lied

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Number of posts : 844
Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character sheet
Name: Ryzer
Health:
Elfen Lied Left_bar_bleue150/150Elfen Lied Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
Elfen Lied Left_bar_bleue75/75Elfen Lied Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

Elfen Lied Empty
PostSubject: Elfen Lied   Elfen Lied I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:44 am

It's German for Elven Song.

I can't think of how to explain it but as Foxxy has put it, I had a nerdgasm.

It's about Japan discovering a new species of humans that have horns growing out of their heads. They have more than two arms, due to their ability to grow invisible "hands," which they can use to kill with relative ease. It starts out in the Institute where one of the two-horned humans named "Lucy" escapes, killing at least 14 people in the process. She falls into the sea after surviving a .50 anti-tank round to the head, and loses her memory. She is washed upon the shore of a beach where she is found by two cousins Kouta and Yuka.

The story grasped my attention and compelled me to read all 107 chapters in about two days. I hate to admit it but I almost cried at the last couple of chapters. First time that's ever happened to me.

It's, in my opinion, an extremely good read and I recommend it. It has a lot of nudity, though it's only boobs mostly.
Back to top Go down
https://spammersunite.aforumfree.com

Elfen Lied
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER! :: Media/Reading :: Anime & Manga-
Jump to: