Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!

IT HAS A CAPE! ...We're Fucked!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
KU KU KU...
Chatbox is empty and you're the only one on? Click the archives after logging into the chatbox to see if there is something you can reply to!
THIS FORUM IS THE SHITZORZ!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IF YOU ARE GOING TO RP, AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO FUCKING WRITE PROPERLY!

Rock Band: Unplugged

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superfoxxy
Admin
Admin
Superfoxxy

Number of posts : 625
Location : Traveling with Bill and Ted in their EXCELLENT adventure!
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Name: Alister
Health:
Rock Band: Unplugged Left_bar_bleue150/150Rock Band: Unplugged Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
Rock Band: Unplugged Left_bar_bleue75/75Rock Band: Unplugged Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

Rock Band: Unplugged Empty
PostSubject: Rock Band: Unplugged   Rock Band: Unplugged I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Yesterday whilst buying a PSN card at gamestop I stumbled upon a $40 PSP game entitled Rock Band: Unplugged. It looked like it had a pretty good setlist, but I was worried about the gameplay. Naturally, I bought it anyway, loosening my grip of my precious $65. Anyway, when I got back I inserted the UMD and went through a basic tutorial because I was curious about how you "rock out" in this game. I thought the button controls were very decent. You use the (<-) for red, the (^) for yellow, triangle for green, and (O) for blue. There's another twist that they never mentioned on the back though. Instead of playing one instrument track, You play all of the instruments at once. Yeah i know right....
But you use the L and R buttons to switch between the tracks. There are also these things called "phrases". After you complete a phrase the instrument plays by itself for a while, so you can focus on another track until a new phrase shows up in a new track. It's sounds very complicated, and it kind of is at first, but once you get used to it, it can be very fun. There are other features that also make this game worthwhile. Unlike in the PS2 and Wii versions of Rock Band, Unplugged gives you full character customization, a band tour mode, and game mods such as no fail and band survival. DLC is also out for the PSP with some great tracks so far. And If you really can't get used to the transition of switching between tracks, you can go into band warmup mode which lets you play any instrument you want with no worry of any other instrument failing on their own. Not to mention you can still switch between tracks at any time. About the only downside I can think of (besides having to play 3 Doors Down of course) is that there is no online challenge mode. (sad face) But seriously that is the only downside to this game. It had much better graphics than I expected, great sound quality, it all functions correctly, IT'S THE REAL DEAL! So if your borderline on purchasing this game.... just do it..... it's fun.....IT HAS TENACIOUS D!! Definitely one of the best, if not the best, purchases I've made for the PSP.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thejshizzle

Rock Band: Unplugged
Page 1 of 1