Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!

IT HAS A CAPE! ...We're Fucked!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
KU KU KU...
Chatbox is empty and you're the only one on? Click the archives after logging into the chatbox to see if there is something you can reply to!
THIS FORUM IS THE SHITZORZ!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IF YOU ARE GOING TO RP, AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO FUCKING WRITE PROPERLY!

Any good rock songs?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Character sheet
Name: Nuckelz
Health:
Any good rock songs? Left_bar_bleue150/150Any good rock songs? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
Any good rock songs? Left_bar_bleue75/75Any good rock songs? Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

Any good rock songs? Empty
PostSubject: Any good rock songs?   Any good rock songs? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Do any of you God forsaken people on this shit hole of a forum know any good rock song or artist like Breaking Benjamin, Three doors down, lol Gorillaz but no need to put any of their songs, and Lost prophets.

Sorry about making fun of the forum I just read other people making fun of the forum; I felt left out.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Number of posts : 844
Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character sheet
Name: Ryzer
Health:
Any good rock songs? Left_bar_bleue150/150Any good rock songs? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
Any good rock songs? Left_bar_bleue75/75Any good rock songs? Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: Any good rock songs?   Any good rock songs? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Three Doors Down sucks teh big monkey penis....

Want a good rockish band? LEMON DEMON!
Back to top Go down
https://spammersunite.aforumfree.com
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Any good rock songs?   Any good rock songs? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:53 pm

FU!!!!!! Three doors down is the fricken limp bizkit of today. They are like having sex with Megan Fox. Ear orgy. Think about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Any good rock songs?   Any good rock songs? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:50 pm

You just made them sound even worse. Also, what the bloody fuck is with generic rock and the number 3?

3 Doors Down
3 Days Grace
Third Eye Blind?!
Back to top Go down
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Any good rock songs?   Any good rock songs? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:44 pm

Cause first the worst second the ... oh wait never mind scratch that comment. Well if you like having sex with Megan Fox is bad then dude you should have your glasses checked.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Any good rock songs?   Any good rock songs? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Everything associated with Megan Fox is horrible crap.
Back to top Go down
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Any good rock songs?   Any good rock songs? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:26 am

How do you figure?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any good rock songs?   Any good rock songs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any good rock songs?
Page 1 of 1