Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!

IT HAS A CAPE! ...We're Fucked!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
KU KU KU...
Chatbox is empty and you're the only one on? Click the archives after logging into the chatbox to see if there is something you can reply to!
THIS FORUM IS THE SHITZORZ!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IF YOU ARE GOING TO RP, AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO FUCKING WRITE PROPERLY!

school days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki
Contributor
Contributor
Ryuzaki

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Character sheet
Name: Trey
Health:
school days Left_bar_bleue150/150school days Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
school days Left_bar_bleue75/75school days Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

school days Empty
PostSubject: school days   school days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:28 am

i wrote a review for it on the site i got i from so im gunna copy and paste it cuz im not gunna type that again i just want to show you how crazy this anime is
ok here it is:

"holy S#!T"

Oh my god wow what can i say i mean...... dang my personal opinion is dont watch this. i might have spoilers in this so if your actually gunna watch this crazy S#!T plz dont read further. ok so i liked how it started out the guy like this girl. i mean i was really going for him at the beginning but then he started to get "weird". he started liking this other girl. this would have been a better anime if it would have solved this problem in a funny way like a fummy fight or something, but no. so he becomes baisicly a whore and sleeps with a bunch of girls and then one of the girls tells him she's pregnant but we find out she was lying and heres what leads up to us finding out. she kills him, goes home, his first girlfriend tells her to meet her on the roof of the school, she has a bag which the one who killed the guy looks into and it turns out to be the guy's head. so then the first girlfriend cuts and kills her hen rips her open and finds out she was right about her lying about being pregnant. next thing you see is the first girlfriend on her yaghte lying down hugging the guys seprate head. look it was an ok show but omg the begging is as good as it gets. the only reason i watched it all the way through was because i always watch something to the end especially if its short like this and i have a bad thing with curiosity so ya decide if you want to watch this its not that long so ya. ok well since i just finished watching this im gunna watch something else so that i can get the creepyness out of my head. so if you like crazy b!tch3s and overall weirdness i guess this is for you i mean i like weird stuff, i meaen REALLY weird stuff but this is beyond the kind of weird i like. k thats it im going watch monochrome factor its WAY better.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Superfoxxy
Admin
Admin
Superfoxxy

Number of posts : 625
Location : Traveling with Bill and Ted in their EXCELLENT adventure!
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Name: Alister
Health:
Mana:

school days Empty
PostSubject: Re: school days   school days I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:17 am

erm...

LOVELY!

It actually sounds a bit good, but yeah very weird. Kinda makes me want to watch it too.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thejshizzle
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Number of posts : 844
Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character sheet
Name: Ryzer
Health:
Mana:

school days Empty
PostSubject: Re: school days   school days I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:11 am

I'd watch it. Not much creeps me out in manga or anime.
Back to top Go down
https://spammersunite.aforumfree.com
Ryuzaki
Contributor
Contributor
Ryuzaki

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Character sheet
Name: Trey
Health:
Mana:

school days Empty
PostSubject: Re: school days   school days I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:50 am

The only thing I didn't like is that the ending could have been better even though I liked it and the other thing is when the main character became a douch
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Sponsored content

school days Empty
PostSubject: Re: school days   school days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

school days
Page 1 of 1