Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!

IT HAS A CAPE! ...We're Fucked!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
KU KU KU...
Chatbox is empty and you're the only one on? Click the archives after logging into the chatbox to see if there is something you can reply to!
THIS FORUM IS THE SHITZORZ!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IF YOU ARE GOING TO RP, AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO FUCKING WRITE PROPERLY!

Nuckelz looking for battle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Character sheet
Name: Nuckelz
Health:
Nuckelz looking for battle Left_bar_bleue150/150Nuckelz looking for battle Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
Nuckelz looking for battle Left_bar_bleue75/75Nuckelz looking for battle Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

Nuckelz looking for battle Empty
PostSubject: Nuckelz looking for battle   Nuckelz looking for battle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:59 pm

Well since we left me and my cousins battle went to the "land of the dead" which Ian left a fucking rude comment. Which is pretty weird because Ian and Jeff's battle seems to not be moving along. Go ahead admins edit I don't care. I thought me and my cousin's battle was going pretty good. I tried to spell correctly and tried to put the correct grammar. My cousin doesn't give a shit so... Well any ways Nuckelz is bored and wants a battle. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Superfoxxy
Admin
Admin
Superfoxxy

Number of posts : 625
Location : Traveling with Bill and Ted in their EXCELLENT adventure!
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Name: Alister
Health:
Nuckelz looking for battle Left_bar_bleue150/150Nuckelz looking for battle Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
Nuckelz looking for battle Left_bar_bleue75/75Nuckelz looking for battle Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz looking for battle   Nuckelz looking for battle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:44 pm

Just for the record, I suck at battle RP's.

I went along because Ian was lonely...

If it was anyone else but me, It probably would have gone on for ages.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/thejshizzle
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz looking for battle   Nuckelz looking for battle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:51 pm

Like i said i thought ours was going great but Ian put that nasty message. So I guess it wasn't going out so great.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Number of posts : 844
Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character sheet
Name: Ryzer
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz looking for battle   Nuckelz looking for battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:45 pm

I put the message because yall left... and it wasn't that great to begin with, i mean all of the constant grammar mistakes, and the fact that your cousin doesn't know what a period does.
Back to top Go down
https://spammersunite.aforumfree.com
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz looking for battle   Nuckelz looking for battle I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Well Nuckelz is now bored. So he needs a battle any takers?
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Contributor
Contributor
Ryuzaki

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Character sheet
Name: Trey
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz looking for battle   Nuckelz looking for battle I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Ill battle anyone just pm me and make the topic
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz looking for battle   Nuckelz looking for battle I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:00 pm

Which character? I also have to make another character.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki
Contributor
Contributor
Ryuzaki

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Character sheet
Name: Trey
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz looking for battle   Nuckelz looking for battle I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:03 pm

I think I only made one character so just go check were we put the stuff about our characters
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Poptart
Contributor
Contributor
Poptart

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz looking for battle   Nuckelz looking for battle I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Either way im making a new character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nuckelz looking for battle   Nuckelz looking for battle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuckelz looking for battle
Page 1 of 1