Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Shit it's SUPERCANCER!

IT HAS A CAPE! ...We're Fucked!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
KU KU KU...
Chatbox is empty and you're the only one on? Click the archives after logging into the chatbox to see if there is something you can reply to!
THIS FORUM IS THE SHITZORZ!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IF YOU ARE GOING TO RP, AT LEAST LEARN HOW TO FUCKING WRITE PROPERLY!

Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IshinoShiro
Contributor
Contributor
IshinoShiro

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Character sheet
Name: Ashi-Ken-Itsu
Health:
Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism Left_bar_bleue100/100Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism Left_bar_bleue125/125Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism Empty
PostSubject: Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism   Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Post about flash the hero here. Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/animeownsu
Teh_Kana-teme
Admin
Admin
Teh_Kana-teme

Number of posts : 844
Location : If you're over there asking me where I am, and I'm right here... I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Character sheet
Name: Ryzer
Health:
Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism Left_bar_bleue150/150Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Mana:
Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism Left_bar_bleue75/75Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism Empty_bar_bleue  (75/75)

PostSubject: Re: Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism   Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:00 pm

HAZ HAZ, EPIC WIN FOR ME!
Back to top Go down
https://spammersunite.aforumfree.com
IshinoShiro
Contributor
Contributor
IshinoShiro

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Character sheet
Name: Ashi-Ken-Itsu
Health:
Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism Left_bar_bleue100/100Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism Left_bar_bleue125/125Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)

PostSubject: Re: Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism   Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:00 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I wanted to be cool and break the rules ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/animeownsu
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism   Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flash the super hero. . . Screw the rules we own plagerism
Page 1 of 1